Are you looking for a way to add some personality to your business cards? Why not create a DIY business cardholder? This is a great way to show off your creativity and organizational skills. Plus, it’s a great way to make sure your cards are always at hand.
Check out these easy-to-follow instructions for creating your own business cardholder. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is. Let’s get into it.
Steps That You Need To Follow
The steps that you need to follow include:
- Gather your supplies. You will need a sheet of cardstock, a ruler, a pencil, scissors, and clear tape.
- Cut your cardstock. Measure and cut a piece of cardstock to be 3 1/2 inches wide by 2 1/4 inches tall. This will be the base of your business cardholder.
- Fold the cardstock. Fold the cardstock in half lengthwise so that it is now 3 1/2 inches wide by 1 1/8 inches tall.
- Cut the slits. Use your ruler and pencil to mark where you will cut two slits into the top of the folded cardstock. The slits should be about 1/4 inch apart and centered on the top of the cardstock. Cut the slits with your scissors.
- Insert your business cards. Slide your business cards into the slits you just cut.
- Tape the sides. Place a piece of clear tape over each side of the business card holder to keep the cards in place.
And that’s it! Your DIY business card holder is now complete. All you need to do is insert your business cards and display them in style or put them in your pocket.
Instead of capping the business card holder with clear tape, you could also use a piece of decorative washi tape for more fun and personalized look.
Experiment with different patterned and colored tapes to create a one-of-a-kind business cardholder.
Also, you can use a leather punch or any other material instead of cardstock for a professional look. You’ll be able to keep your business cards handy, and they are also a perfect gift for multiple occasions.
Other Tips To Follow
- Material: You can make your business card holder out of any type of material. However, some materials are better than others. For example, the wooden business card holder is a great option because it is sturdy and looks professional. Depending on your office space, you could also use acrylic or even metal.
- Size: The size of your business card holder will depend on the number of cards you want to be able to store in it. If you only need to store a few cards, then a smallholder will suffice. However, if you’re going to be able to store a lot of cards, then you will need a larger holder.
- Color: The color of your business card holder is up to you. However, you may want to choose a color that compliments the material you are using. For example, if you are using wood, then a dark stain would look nice.
- Design: Choose a design that is simple and elegant. This will give your holder a professional look.
If you are going to be using your business card holder for networking purposes, you may want to consider investing in a high-quality holder. If it’s for storage, try out our fun way to get done with this great project easily.
Use Zapped For Creating Your vCard
Zapped is an online tool that allows you to create a minimalistic vCard in just a few clicks. Simply enter your name, contact information, and social media links. Then, choose a color scheme and font. That’s it! You’re ready to make a lasting impression.
Be sure to share your vCard with the world when you’re done. With Zapped, you can easily export your vCard as a PDF or HTML file. So what are you waiting for? Get started today.