Do you have an Instagram account for your business? Many online companies are now using it due to its rising popularity. But have you added it to your business card? After all, what’s the point of having an account if you’re not going to promote it?
The good news is that there are a few different ways you can go about adding your Instagram handle to your business card. This article will give you a step-by-step guide on doing just that.
Writing Your Instagram Handle
The first step in adding your Instagram handle to a business card is to write out your handle. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s essential to make sure that you’re writing your handle correctly.
- When writing out your Instagram handle, use the proper capitalization. For example, if your username is “JohnDoe,” you would want to write it out as “@JohnDoe” on your business card.
- Another essential tip to keep in mind when writing out your Instagram handle is to use the correct spelling. This may seem like a silly tip, but you’d be surprised how many people make simple spelling errors when writing out their usernames. So, before you add your handle to your business card, please double-check the spelling to make sure it’s correct.
Adding Your Instagram Handle to Your Business Card
Once you’ve written out your Instagram handle correctly, it’s time to add it to your business card. There are a few different ways to do this, so choose the best method for you.
- One popular way to add your Instagram handle to a business card is to write it out under your name. This is a great option if you have a lot of space on your business card. Simply write “@YourInstagramHandle” under your name, and you’re all set.
- If you don’t have a lot of space on your business card, another option is to add your Instagram handle in the contact information section. This is a great way to ensure that people can easily find your Instagram account. Add “Instagram: YourInstagramHandle” in the contact information section, and you’re all set.
Use Zapped To Create Your Virtual Business Card
Zapped is a platform that allows you to create and manage your virtual business card. You can add your Instagram handle to your Zapped card so that people can easily find you on the social media platform.
You can also customize your card with your branding and colors. And you can even add a QR code to your vCard so that people can scan it and easily add your contact information to their smartphone.
To add your Instagram handle to your Zapped card, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Zapped account.
2. Click on the ‘Edit vCard’ button.
3. Scroll down to the ‘Add Block’ section and add the ‘Instagram’ part.
4. Enter your Instagram username in the ‘Username’ field.
5. Click on “Create,” and your Instagram handle will be added to your business card.
6. Your handle and the Instagram logo will appear on your card. You can also add social media icons on business cards. Also, it’s up to you whether you want to add just your username or Instagram icon.
Some other features include:
- Branding: You can create a unique brand for your business card by using Zapped’s range of customization options.
- Personalization: You can add your own photos and elements to your business card, making it unique to you.
- Connectivity: You can connect your business card to your social media accounts (e.g, Facebook web address) so that potential customers can find you online easily.
- Sharing: You can share your business card with others via email, SMS, or social media.
- Storage And Analytics: Your business cards are stored securely in the cloud, and you can check user stats from anywhere.
If you don’t have a Zapped account, you can sign up for one here. It only takes a few minutes. With Zapped, you can easily manage your virtual business card and ensure that your Instagram handle is always up-to-date. So why not give it a try?
1. What Is An Instagram Handle?
Your Instagram handle is the unique username that you choose for your account. People will use it to mention or tag you in posts and comments. It’s also how people will find you on Instagram.
2. How To Choose An Instagram Handle?
When choosing an Instagram handle, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Keep it short, simple, and easy to remember.
- Avoid using numbers and special characters.
- Use keywords that describe what you do or what you’re promoting.
- Make sure it’s available as a username on Instagram.
- Avoid using your name or company name as your username (unless it’s already taken).
3. Why Should You Add Your Instagram Address To Business Card?
If you’re a business owner or trying to promote a personal brand through online and offline marketing, you should definitely add your Instagram profile to your business card. Here’s why:
- It makes it easy for people to find and follow you on Instagram.
- People are more likely to follow you if they can see that you’re active on social media.
- Adding your Instagram handle shows that you’re up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
4. Should I Add Social Media Icons To Business Card?
Business cards are a must-have for any professional. They help you make an excellent first impression, and they’re a great way to stay connected with potential clients and customers. But as the world of social media continues to evolve, you may be wondering if you should add social media icons to your business card.
If you’re using social media to promote your business, then it makes sense to include your social media handles on your business card. People can easily find and follow you on the platforms that matter most to your business.