Are you looking for a new way to stand out from the competition and make a great first impression? If so, LinkedIn may be just what you need. By adding your LinkedIn URL to your business card, you can give potential clients and business contacts a quick and easy way to learn more about you.
This article will show you how to put LinkedIn on your business card in just a few simple steps.
Step 1: Find Your LinkedIn Profile URL
The first thing you’ll need to do is find your personal LinkedIn profile URL. This is the unique web address that links directly to your profile page.
To find your LinkedIn profile URL:
- Go to www.linkedin.com in your web browser and log in.
- Click on your profile photo in the top-right corner of the page, then click on View Profile in the drop-down menu.
- On your profile page, click on the Edit icon next to your profile photo.
- In the URL section near the top of the page, you’ll see your LinkedIn profile URL. Copy this URL and paste it into a text document or somewhere else where you can easily find it later.
Step 2: Update Your Business Card Information
Once you have your LinkedIn profile URL, you’re ready to update your business card information. If you don’t have a business card yet, now is a great time to create one. We’ll explain in a later section how you can create your card in minutes.
When you’re updating your business card information, be sure to include your LinkedIn profile URL in the following places:
- Your Name And Contact Information: Include your LinkedIn profile URL under your name and contact information, so people can easily find it. For example:
- Social Media Icons: Add a LinkedIn icon to your business card, and make sure it’s linked to your profile URL. That way, people can quickly click through to your profile page.
Step 3: Print or Order Your Business Cards
Once you’ve updated your business card information, it’s time to print or order your cards. We recommend using high-quality paper stock and printers if you’re printing them yourself. You can find some excellent business card templates online, or you can design your own.
If you’re ordering business cards from a print shop, double-check that your LinkedIn profile URL is included and correct before submitting your order. You don’t want to end up with a batch of cards with the wrong URL on them.
Step 4: Hand Out Your Business Cards
The final step is to start handing out your new business cards. Be sure to give them one of your cards whenever you meet someone new. You can also leave your cards in places where potential clients or employers are likely to see them, such as on community bulletin boards or at local businesses.
By adding your LinkedIn profile URL to your business card, you can make it easy for people to learn more about you and connect with you on LinkedIn. So what are you waiting for? Update your business cards today.
Use Zapped To Create Your Digital Business Card
Zapped is a great way to create your digital business card. You can use it to keep track of your contact information, social media accounts, etc. Plus, it’s easy to use, and you can share it with anyone you want. Some features include:
- QR Code: You can add a QR code to your card with our built-in QR code generator, which will help you to store and manage all of your contact information. You can also add notes to each contact.
- Social Media Links: Add links to your social media accounts on your vCard to allow another business contact to connect with you on these platforms.
- Contact Information: You can include all of your contact information on your vCard, such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
- Card Design: When creating your own business card, there are many different designs to choose from. You can select a design that reflects your brand or personality.
Creating a digital business card is simple with Zapped. Just enter your contact information and social media accounts and share it with whoever you want. It’s easy to use, and you can even add a photo of yourself. Plus, it’s free! Also, there’s no need to carry around a separate physical business card.
If you’re not sure how to put LinkedIn on your business card, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Follow the steps below to add your LinkedIn profile URL to your Zapped QR code:
1. Visit the Zapped website and sign up for a free account.
2. Click on the ‘Vcards’ section and select ‘Create New Card.’
3. Enter your name, job title, company, and contact information into the appropriate fields.
4. Move to the ‘Blocks’ section and click on the LinkedIn icon.
5. Paste your LinkedIn profile URL into the ‘URL’ field and click ‘Save.’
6. Your LinkedIn profile URL will now be encoded into your business card.
1. What Should I Add To My Business Card?
When creating a business card, you’ll want to ensure that your information is up-to-date and accurate. Include your name, headline, current position, and company. You may also want to have your website or blog URL, as well as your contact information.
2. How Can I Make My Business Card Stand Out?
You can do a few things to make your business card stand out from the rest. First, consider using a different color scheme or font than everyone else. You could also add a QR code that links to your LinkedIn profile. Also, be sure to proofread your business card before sharing it.
3. Are Virtual Business Cards Worthy?
Virtual business cards are a great way to share your information with others without printing out physical copies. You can use tools like Zapped to store and manage your virtual business cards and send them electronically to other people. Plus, virtual business cards are more eco-friendly than traditional ones.
4. Should I Add Social Media Profiles To Business Card?
If you’re active on social media, you may consider adding your profile URLs to your business card. This way, people can easily find and connect with you online. Just be sure only to include the platforms that you’re active on.